The talent infusion spans diverse disciplines, including AI, technology, finance, design and HR, further solidifying Gilion's standing as an industry pioneer in growth – providing long-term and non-dilutive loans and the growth forecasting platform for tech startups. With this expansion, the company is poised to continue setting new benchmarks for technical prowess, efficiency, and further market expansion.
Gilion now recruits Emma Brandt, formerly CHRO at Estrid, to the role of CPO (Chief People Officer). She thus joins the already well-reputed leadership team at Gilion with six-time entrepreneur Oliver Hildebrandt, former CEO of Daniel Wellington Johan Johansson, Nordea veteran Axel Bruzelius, Spotify veteran and EQT Ventures partner Henrik Landgren, EQT's Motherbrain Lead Elin Bäcklund, and CMO Rebecca Lundin.
"As a thriving company in the lending space, the last six months have been interesting to say the least with everything from the GPT explosion to the new reality facing players like SVB (Silicon Valley Bank) and tech founders alike.”, remarked Oliver Hildebrandt, CEO of Gilion. "The search for talent of global scale has only intensified, and we are excited to welcome these exceptional individuals to our team. Their unique perspectives and experiences will undoubtedly fuel our drive to revolutionize growth forecasting and tech lending.”
Gilion's Co-founder and CPTO, Henrik Landgren, added, "Our journey began with a vision to reshape how companies are able to utilize, fund, and predict their future growth using their data. In order to bring an entirely new, and much needed, asset class to tech founders around the globe, we need the best team and pioneers in their own right. With this team, I have no doubt that we will be able to reach thousands of more founders and tech companies in record time.”
Additional hires include:
AI & Data Analysis
– Mo Andjedani, Machine Learning. Joins Gilion from King as the previous AI/ML Principal Engineer.
– Joel Östberg, Data Analyst. Near decade experience from PayPal, iZettle, and SEB.
– Marika Daleke, Product Designer. Joined the company from consultant agency Netlight.
– Aram Karakas, Investment Specialist. Joins Gilion from Silicon Valley Bank, recently served as the Senior Vice President for the German market.
– Tim Esko Simmons, US Investment Manager. Based in New York, joins Gilion from Liquidity Group where he previously served as an Investment Associate.
– Oliver Enevoldsen, Investment Manager. Based in Copenhagen, Oliver joins Gilion after five years at Denmark's Export and Investment Fund.
– Emma Westerberg, Investment Manager. Joins Gilion from FinServe Nordic AB.
– Fabian Andark, Investment Associate. Joins the ranks at Gilion, after five years of experience from Swedish fintech Dreams and CitiGroup.
– Nicolai Versteegh, Junior Analyst. Joins Gilion after graduating from KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
– Karel Stepan, Senior Legal Counsel. Joins Gilion from Swedish fintech Klarna where served as Legal Counsel.
Engineering & Security
– Tommy Hurtig, Head of Security. Joins Gilion with decade plus experience, recently served as Security Manager at Swedish tech company Tink.
– Maxim Goretskyy, Software Engineer. Joins Gilion from Meta, where he served as Software Engineer.
– Celine Helgesson Hallström, Data Engineer. Joins Gilion after graduating from KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
– Santiago Roman, Machine Learning Engineer. Joins Gilion after graduating from KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
The new talents join Gilion at an opportune moment, as the company's founder-friendly loans and frontier growth forecasting platform continue to garner widespread recognition across Europe for their transformative impact. With an unwavering focus on founder-centric tools and funding options, Gilion's ambition is to set new industry standards and bring about a new era in growth and tech funding.
The team at Gilion is backed by no less than additional seven unicorn founders, Hjalmar Winbladh of Epidemic Sound and founding partner of EQT Ventures, Jacob De Geer of IZettle, Timo Soininen of Small Giant Games, Ilkka Paanen of Supercell Sebastian Knutsson of King, Riccardo Zacconi of King, and Steve Anavi of Qonto.
To learn more about G and founder–friendly and non-dilutive loans, powered by the unrivaled growth forecasting platform, head over to www.gilion.com.